A gorgeous Burbank, California wedding is a wonderful way to tie the knot!
Surrounded by your closest friends and family, you will join your partner in marriage. Here at Rose Petal Events, we recently had the pleasure of planning an absolutely gorgeous wedding with Ashley and David. Photographed by Jennifer, and entertainment provided by DJ Lanier, the day was incredible!
Ashley and David gathered 105 of their closest loved ones to witness their stunning love story as they tied the knot at The Castaways within this Burbank, California wedding.
Here at Rose Petal Events, we love creating dream wedding to come true for our couples. That’s why we have put together a few highlights of this gorgeous wedding at The Castaways in Burbank, California that we planned for Ashley and David. If you are in search of a little wedding inspiration, be sure to keep reading to discover more:
- The lovely ceremony. Ashley and David performed their ceremony in The Castaway’s charming gazebo. In order to create a truly romantic setting, blue ribbon, white linens, and dazzling white blooms were used to create a beautiful altar. Above their altar, a stunning arrangement of white blooms helped further the romantic setting. For an added touch of elegance, an intricate chandelier was placed behind the gazebo, creating an exquisite ceremony ambiance.
- The delicious dessert bar. Who doesn’t love a sweet treat? For this lovely couple’s dessert bar, a grand, golden display was featured, with mouthwatering treats. From golden stands to a mirror featuring an inspiring and amorous message, a selection of treats was presented for Ashley and David’s loved ones.
- The delectable cake. Their wedding cake was a three tiered, golden exhibit of delectable sweetness. They skipped the traditional bride and groom topper and added a personal touch to the topper, their initials. These treats were not only delicious, but also beautiful.
- The stunning reception. Then, it was time for fun, speeches, toasts, and so much more. The reception tables provided guests with a gorgeous setting, darling blue cloth napkins, candles setting the perfect mood, and gorgeous centerpieces. These tall centerpieces were composed of white hydrangeas and roses, sitting atop a sparkling clear vase. It was certainly eye catching
- Mr. & Mrs. Table. Their bride and groom table was also truly stunning. With a gorgeous view behind them, and an elegant chandelier hanging above them, the lovely couple sat comfortably in fashionable, white chairs. This bride and groom table also featured a lavish floral arrangement, as well as a golden “Mr & Mrs” sign. It was truly a charming and romantic display for this newlywed couple.
This was certainly exquisite and gorgeous Burbank, California wedding. We were honored to plan this wedding for a truly amazing couple. Here at Rose Petal Events, we want to help you plan your own big day. If you are tying the knot with your soul mate and want to have your wedding dream come to life, be sure to contact us today to plan with a Los Angeles wedding planner.