Are you planning a summer wedding? If so, you have made a wonderful choice! The sun beaming down on you and your partner as you vow your love to one another…what could be more beautiful?
Photography will be how you will remember your wedding day! From the moment you begin getting ready, until you bid farewell to your guests, your photographer will be capturing each and every precious moment of your nuptials, presenting you with an array of photos that you will cherish for the many years to come.
You can show your guests your appreciation for their attendance at your big day by presenting them with wedding favors.
Guests will have traveled from near and far to celebrate such a heartfelt occasion with you, and wedding favors are the perfect way to show them just how much you care that they have joined you.
With many wedding favors available, you may be at a loss as to which ones you should choose to present to your guests.
We believe that each guest deserves a wedding favor that they will cherish! That’s why, here at Rose Petal events, we have comprised some unique weddings favors to inspire your choice, and ways in which you can present them among your tables. Would you like to discover what they are? If so, continue reading for some great inspiration:
- Elegant Goodies. Everyone loves a scrumptious slice of cheese paired with fruit and wine. So, consider creating cheeseboards to place among your wedding tables, paired with goodie bags so your guests can fill them up with some to take home. Showcase a delectable variety, along with white and red wines and fruit, and your guests will certainly be pleased as well as enjoy the elegant presentation.
- Mini Potted Plants. You can let your love continue to grow even after the big day if you gift your guests mini potted plants. Succulents would be most ideal, as they are easy to maintain and intricate in appearance. Place them in lovely terra cotta mini planters, and present them right on top of your plates, for a stunning appearance.
- Personalized Fans. If you are choosing to have an outdoor wedding or if you would just like to keep your guests cool and comfortable, opt for creating personalized fans as your wedding favors. You can have images printed among them, your names and wedding date, or even messages, for a truly personalized appeal. Fan them out over your plates to create an appearance that will really impress your guests.
Wedding favors are the perfect way to show your guests just how much you appreciate them. These are just a few ideass to inspire your choice. Here are Rose Petal Events, we are pleased to be a Los Angeles, California wedding planner. If you are all set to hire your wedding planner in Los Angeles, please feel free to get in touch with us today.
Photo Source: https://unsplash.com/ - Artsy Vibes
Your wedding reception will be a time to celebrate you and your partner’s new marriage!
Many guests will join you, as you indulge in a scrumptious cuisine, dance, and enjoy one another’s company. With so many close friends and family members present, surely some of them would like to present a speech at your reception.
Do you know who should give speeches at your wedding?
Here at Rose Petal Events, we believe that those closest to you should say some kind words about you on your big day! That’s why we have gathered some of the top people who should present speeches at your wedding. Would you like to learn who these people are? If so, continue reading:
- The Bride & Groom. While speeches are often given to the bride and groom, you have the opportunity to give back to your guests with kind words. Showcase your appreciation by thanking them for their attendance at your wedding, and evoke just how happy you are to celebrate your new marriage with each and every one of them.
- The Parents. Your parents have been with you since the day you entered the world. Therefore, they pose as the perfect people to relay speeches during your wedding reception. Sharing memories of when you were younger to watching your love grow with your partner, your parents will certainly have cherished words to share.
- Your Closest Friends. Bridesmaids and groomsmen are of course close to you. However, you have chosen a Maid of Honor and a Best Man to stand right beside you on your big day. These two people pose as the perfect guests to give speeches, as they have obviously made a big impact in your life. They watched you fall in love with your partner, and can evoke that happiness through kind words.
With speeches, your friends and family members have the opportunity to relay words of happiness towards you and your partner. These are just a few people that can give speeches at your own wedding. Here at Rose Petal Events, we would be honored to be your Los Angeles wedding planner. If you are set to hire your wedding planner in Los Angeles, California, please feel free to get in touch with us today.
A romantic wedding is such a beautiful site to see!
We have seen many happy couples tie the knot within a wedding that we helped them create. It is truly an incredible experience knowing that we assist couples in achieving their dream wedding, as it is the start to their marriage. We also like to help inspire other couples with our wonderful wedding experiences. That’s why we wanted to share one of the romantic weddings that we helped to plan.
Claudia and Jeffrey had a romantic vision for their big day. From gorgeous roses to stunning gold, they imagined an elegant wedding to begin their life together. We were all too happy to assist. After all, every couple deserves their dream wedding.
Here at Rose Petal Events, we believe that a well-planned wedding can lead to a lifetime of happy memories together. That’s why we wanted to share the details of this incredible wedding with those happy couples searching for quality wedding inspiration. To learn more about the romance that this special day offered, be sure to continue reading:
- The Ceremony Décor. Before the bride even made her grand debut within her wedding ceremony, the wedding guests were greeted with a romantic display of roses and a rose petal lined aisle. Gorgeous arrangements of roses lined the aisle way, leading up to a stunning altar. The romance didn’t stop there. The ceremony was complemented with a lovely harp and violin, creating a warm and welcoming ambience.
- The Reception Décor. The ceremony wasn’t the only part of the wedding that exuded romance. Candles and water are wonderful for setting for creating an intimate vibe, and this couple incorporated these elements into their centerpieces. However, they went the extra mile and also included the romantic rose petals for a dreamy appeal. Crystals and roses adorned their reception tables, atop sparkling gold pieces. Gold touched every part of this reception, from the linens and chairs to the centerpieces.
- The Wedding Cake. This lovely couple didn’t settle for the average style of wedding cake when designing their frosted tiers. Instead, they created an incredibly unique and gorgeous five-tiered cake. Every tier presented its own style, shape, and look for a personalized and unique appeal. They featured a white cake with gold accents, and a customized cake topper. It was just as delicious as it was jaw dropping.
This romantic wedding was truly incredible to plan, and we certainly enjoyed working with the happy couple. Here at Rose Petal Events, as a wedding planner in Los Angeles, we can assist you in planning your perfect wedding. Contact us today to begin working with your Los Angeles, California wedding planner.
A big thank you to the vendors who helped create this romantic wedding:
Decor and Planning: Rose Petal Events
Photographer: Jenstar Photography
Videographer: Krafts Visual
Bride & Bridesmaids Fashion: Pebbles Bridal
Cake: Jaqki's Cake Creations
Ceremony Venue: Sportsman's Event Center
Flowers: Rose Petal Events
Officiant: Father Geoff Farrow
Stationery: VIP Invitations
Transportation: Princess Limousine
Each year, new wedding dress trends make their debut.
Brides turn to magazines, Pinterest boards, and social media outlets to discover what unique styles have presented themselves. From glitz and glam to slim silhouettes, you will discover a great deal of diversity when it comes to wedding dresses.
Have you been exposed to some of the new wedding dress trends that have come about?
Here at Rose Petal Events, we believe that every bride deserves a stunning gown! That’s why we have gathered some of the new wedding dress trends to inspire you. To discover what these trends are, be sure to continue reading:
- Feathers. Representing a social status, feathers have been around for decades. You can add a feminine touch to your gown with the weightless and whimsical appeal that feathers provide. In addition, their texture poses as the perfect embellishment for a dramatic appeal.
- Capes. Are you more of edgy bride? If so, consider a cape as a great way to add some flair to your bridal style. In replace of a train, a cape is a creative choice for offering coverage and pizzazz in a unique way.
- Deep V Necklines. You can take the plunge with a seductive deep V neckline among your gown. This sensual style will have you showcasing a slimmer frame as it elongates the upper body. There is no doubt you will turn heads with this stunning wedding dress trend.
- Crop Tops. If you are seeking to showcase a powerful appearance for your walk down the aisle, a crop top wedding dress will allow you to do so. This two-piece wedding dress trend will have you highlighting a little skin, perfect for outdoor spring or summer weddings.
A wedding dress is the most beautiful adornment for a bride! These are just a few trends to inspire your choice. Are you ready to hire your wedding planner in Los Angeles, California? If so, please get in touch with us here at Rose Petal Events. We would be honored to be your Los Angeles wedding planner.
Photo Source: https://pixabay.com/ - StockSnap
Are you seeking to create a beautiful Fall wedding?
As a bride to-be, you have a lot of tasks to complete! Planning a wedding is incredibly time consuming, and there are so many different ways in which you can create your dream big day. The best tools a bride can have as she plans her wedding are quality sources of inspiration. Seeing how other weddings were developed is the best way to gather insight for your own big day.
Here at Rose Petal Events, we have had the honor to assist in planning many weddings. We enjoy sharing these weddings as a way to inspire other brides to-be.
If you are planning your own wedding day, and are in need of a little inspiration, you are in luck! We recently had the opportunity to plan a beautiful Fall wedding which took place at The Castaway Burbank. To discover all of the lovely details which were captured by Photography with Heart & Video, be sure to continue reading:
- The Ceremony. From the moment this wedding began, there was plenty to buzz about. The happy couple welcomed guests with a unique wedding guest book and a towering floral centerpiece to add the beauty of blooms, which were created by Van Nuys Flowers. The stage was set for the beautiful bride to make her way down the aisle. Rose petals lined the aisle, and the entry to every row of seats was adorned with a darling display of roses. The adorable ring bearer and flower girl lead the way to the altar. The bride then met her groom at a lush altar, overflowing with stunning greenery and blooms. They then joined each other in marriage, which a gorgeous display of true love!
- The Cake. With a lovely color palette of orange hues, blush and gold, the wedding cake, which was created by Jaqki's Cake Creations, certainly looked spectacular. The newlywed couple presented a four-tiered cake with differing textures and a rich display of their color palette. Better yet, the cake featured fresh blooming roses with a sprig of greenery. To top it all off, the couple featured a customized wedding cake topper to add a dash of personalization. The couple also chose to showcase scrumptious desserts in addition to the wedding cake, provided by Simply Cupcakes of Pasadena & Porto's Bakery & Cafe.
- The Reception. After such a romantic ceremony, the guests made their way to the reception. Each guest was greeted with a custom place card and another stunning display of blooms. Flowers weren’t the only sight that greeted guests. A fabulous display of pumpkins and a custom-made sign as well as gorgeous lighting and monograms, created by Coastal Event Lighting and Productions - Michael Gardner. In addition, the couple provided some great entertainment with a festive DJ, Professional Disc Jockeys Inc., and even Lobsta Truck, for a midnight snack!
It was certainly an unforgettable Fall wedding, and we were so pleased to help plan it! The newlyweds were able to begin their marriage in a beautiful setting, and here at Rose Petal Events, as a wedding planner in Los Angeles, California, we were so honored to help create such a magical day for a beautiful couple. To begin working with your own Los Angeles wedding planner, please feel free to contact us today.
A wedding veil is such a gorgeous adornment for a bride!
Your walk down the aisle is comprised of many details, from your wedding dress to your heels! Each element is key for creating your overall look as a bride, and should certainly be chosen with care. With the right details, you have the opportunity to develop a show-stopping appearance as you make your grand debut down the aisle.
However, you will be presented with an array of options when choosing the details that will comprise your ensemble. Therefore, you must take the time to consider which ones would be the most fitting choices to complement your wedding dress.
Here at Rose Petal Events, we believe that every bride should be dressed to perfection! That’s why we have gathered some tips to assist you with choosing the perfect wedding veil for your big day. To learn what these tips are, be sure to continue reading:
- Birdcage Veil. For a short and sweet appearance, a bird cage veil would be most ideal. This little beauty measures about 4” to 9” in length, and pairs best with shorter wedding gowns. Also, it will add a vintage touch to your bridal style.
- Shoulder-Length Veil. The subtle appeal of a shoulder-length veil is perfect for those brides who want to sport a lovely veil, but not one that will overtake their full bridal attire. About 20” in length, this veil will stop around your shoulders, providing a little pop of flair and elegance.
- Elbow-Length Veil. Measuring around 32”, an elbow-length veil will provide a more powerful appeal within an ensemble, as it will reach all the way down to the elbows. This conservative-styled veil will cover up a little bit, but won’t come off as bulky! You will discover a graceful appearance as it will fall beautifully over your shoulders.
- Cathedral Veil. If you are seeking to make a dramatic entrance, a cathedral veil will allow you to do so! Measuring a whopping 108”, these veils will flow all the way down to the floor. This style is most ideal for brides who want to showcase a grand and regal style.
Your wedding dress deserves to be beautifully complemented with the perfect wedding veil! These are just a few tips to assist you with choosing yours. If you are ready to book your Los Angeles wedding planner, please visit us here at Rose Petal Events. We are all set to be your wedding planner in Los Angeles, California.
Phot Source: https://pixabay.com/ - sfetfedyhghj
A monogram is the perfect way to add a dash of pizzazz and personalization to your big day!
The décor of your wedding will be what ties it all together. Therefore, you will want to ensure that it is presented beautifully. In addition, uniqueness is key for capturing the attention of your guests as they enter your venue, as well as leaving an impression with them.
Have you chosen the décor for your wedding yet? If not, you should certainly consider incorporating a monogram into it.
Every wedding should showcase beautiful décor! That’s why, here at Rose Petal Events, we have gathered some ways in which you can incorporate a monogram into your wedding décor. To learn what these ways are, be sure to continue reading:
- The Dance Floor. Your guests will be among your wedding dance floor for many hours. You can add some celebratory décor to yours by illuminating it with your monogram. You have the opportunity to display it front and center on your dance floor, or even on a wall, for a truly beautiful element of décor.
- The Favors. Presenting wedding favors to your guests is a wonderful way to show them your appreciation for attending your big day. Regardless of what you choose to present, you can add a celebratory favor tag to them, to inform guests of what they are. On these tags, include your monogram. This way, your guests will really feel the love and personalization that you will present.
- The Finer Details. You will have so many details that will comprise your wedding décor. You have the opportunity to add your monogram to these details, for a personalized appeal. From the tiniest details, such as your napkins, to bigger elements like games, such as your cornhole board, you can showcase your monogram all throughout your wedding.
With your monogram, you have the opportunity to add a special touch to your big day! These are just a few ways in which you can incorporate yours into your wedding. To book your wedding planner in Los Angeles, please contact us here at Rose Petal Events. We would be excited with the opportunity to be your Los Angeles, California wedding planner.
Photo Source: https://www.flickr.com/ - Victoria Castle
Rose Petal Events was honored to be a part of Araceli and Jorge's big day!
The 15th of July marked the day that two people, completely in love, would tie the knot and dedicate their lives to one another. A love story all their own, and a series of events that brought them closer and helped them fall in love, all came together as Araceli and Jorge began getting ready for their wedding day.
We were so pleased to assist this wonderful couple with planning their magical nuptials. After planning the details, such as gorgeous gowns, charming boutonnieres, a lovely venue, and of course, the beginning of an incredible marriage, Araceli and Jorge were able to walk down the aisle and pledge their love and lives to each other.
Here at Rose Petal Events, we believe that every couple should be able to tie the knot in a setting completely unique and perfect for them. That’s why we wanted to share the details of a beautiful wedding that we had the honor of making a reality. To learn more about Araceli and Jorge’s special day, feel free to continue reading:
- Their Charming Transportation. Every wedding should feature a unique and charming arrival for the bride and her bridesmaids. Araceli’s arrival featured a gorgeous white Mercedes limo. It certainly was a wonderful entrance for a bride.
- A Dazzling Cake. With a color palette of white and gold, Araceli and Jorge showcased a dazzling white cake with gold designs, topped with a personalized initial cake topper. It was designed by Lotus Bakery, and it was certainly a site to see!
- The Wonderful Entertainment. A wedding should feature musical entertainment that really captures the attention of you and your guests. Araceli and Jorge featured a wonderful Mariachi band, Mariachi Aguilas de La Barca Jalisco, to perform at their big day.
- The Magical Décor. Their wedding day was filled jaw dropping details, and the magic continued, as there certainly wasn’t a lack of whimsical décor for such a special event. Tall, grand centerpieces, sparkling jewels, and superb blooms; every table was decorated with elegance. And, the newlywed table even held its own with cascading flowers, designed by D’Angelus Events.
We were so honored to play a role in making Araceli and Jorge’s wedding a reality. These are just a few of the many incredible elements that made this day so beautiful. Here at Rose Petal Events, as a Los Angeles wedding planner, we pride ourselves on our ability to assist couples in creating the absolute perfect day for their wedding. To begin working with a wedding planner in Los Angeles, California, please be sure to contact us today.
We also want to say a big thank you to the other vendors who helped to create this lovely wedding:
PHOTOGRAPHER: Jenstar Photography
CATERING: Renaissance Banquet
ENTERTAINMENT DJ: DJ David Illuzion
ENTERTAINMENT BAND: Los Elegantes de la Banda
Music is very important to any event, such as a wedding, as it sets the mood for the type of occasion you are hosting: will it be a celebration with people dancing or a more solemn situation? Choose appropriately.
Along with refreshments, music can make or break your event so it is important to hire the correct people.
For a celebration, a DJ will be a great option and I'll walk you through what to look for and what questions to ask to find the best fit for you.
First and foremost, check the budget for your event and make sure you have a price range you are comfortable with. This can help narrow down the pool that you must sift through to get to the best match for your event. However, try to keep in mind that the cheapest you can find is not always the best. Hiring an amateur DJ can cost your event dearly.
Let's get to it and go through some questions you should ask your potential DJs:
- Is this his/her full-time job?
- You need to know if the DJ is a professional who has made a career out of it, or if it is just a hobby. You want to make sure that your DJ is an experienced performer that can read the crowd and set the mood.
- How does he/she plan music for each client?
- It is important to know that your DJ has a system to customize each experience. The DJ should let you know if he/she needs a master list in advance and should be attentive to your requests for songs that must and must not be played.
- Can he/she provide a sample of blending and mixing music? Or, does he/she have a website where you can listen to one?
- Mixing and blending music is an acquired skill that comes from experience. When done by a professional, you will hardly notice it. Many professional DJs have a website to provide easy access to their portfolio and music samples. If he/she does not have an online portfolio, you can ask for a demo before you commit to a contract.
- What kind of equipment does he/she use?
- Hopefully your DJ candidate will not respond with laptop and that he/she has backup equipment. There is equipment that is industry standard and you can check out some examples: i. Turntable ii. Controller iii. DJ Headphones iv. Mixer (if software does not have this capability) v. Speakers
- Does your DJ have a contract?
- Your DJ should have a contract specifying what the his/her fee includes: How many hours are included in the fee? Who will be doing the setup? What equipment will he/she be providing and what would he/she need from the venue? A pro will definitely want to know the specifications of the venue so he/she can know what setup might look like and what might need some adjustment.
- Does he/she have a backup DJ and plan in case of emergency?
- In case of emergencies, your DJ should have a backup for your event. If the backup DJ is not present, ask to meet him/her to make sure it is another pro and not a last-minute amateur. Your DJ should also have a plan in case something goes wrong during the event, you never know when an amp might blow out!
- Does he/she have liability insurance?
- You want to make sure everyone will be safe in case of any equipment malfunctions or accidents. A professional will show you their liability insurance and answer any questions you might have about coverage.
- What does your DJ wear while performing for your type of event?
- Might sound silly, but you want to make sure he/she will look professional for event. Your DJ might even have options for you to choose from (might be a tux, slacks and a nice shirt or a dress).
Armed with these questions, you should be able to at least weed out the amateur DJs. The rest will mostly be based on your own taste and how you feel the DJ will fit in with your event. It sounds like a lot of information but it will definitely pay off to have the right fit!
In addition, if you are still seeking a wedding planner in Los Angeles, please feel free to get in touch with us today here at Rose Petal Events. We look forward to planning your Los Angeles, California wedding.
AUTHOR: Clarissa Fonseca
Photo Source: https://pixabay.com/ - StockSnap